The club is open for limited indoor use and the ski kit will be available.
Please don’t all rush in at once. Keep following the sensible guidelines and give everybody some space.
- The crew room had a makeover and the ski kit has been re-numbered and a new sign out board fitted.
- Remember to sign out and sign back in borrowed equipment.
- Housekeeping is good practice , so replace the kit back in the right place and report any damage or problems.
- The club ski patrol and PHC patrol boats will be keeping you all safe in the ski area, so please respect them if they come for a chat.
- And remember to have your 2021 ski permits visible on both sides of your boat.
- Recover ski lines and fallen skiers ASAP in a safe manner.
Make sure you have fun in a safe way and lastly join in or get a team ready for the Fly Navy ski event in August.