As a reminder about what Club 400 is and does:
Club 400 runs from March each year and is always on the lookout for new members.
One number costs just £12 per year (this is equivalent to £1 for each monthly draw).
You can have as many numbers as you like.
Payments are to be in multiples of £12.
The draw takes place at the Clubhouse on the first Friday of each month during the fish supper with winners notified by e-mail. Results are also posted on the website and notice board.
Half of the monthly pot is awarded as prizes with the winner receiving 25% of the pot, second taking 15%, and third 10%. The other half of the pot is used for enhancements to the club house. This recently paid for the new television in the club room.
- If you already have a continuous standing order, then you don’t need to do anything, your lucky numbers will automatically be preserved for next year.
- If you would like to set up an annual standing order (which is preferred as this reduces club administration), then please set this up with your bank using these details:
- Account name – RSWSC Club400
- Account number – 53545946
- Sort code – 20-74-20
- Reference – your membership reference number (shown on your subscription renewal)
- Annual payment date – 1st February each year
- After setting up a standing order please e-mail confirmation to “email@example.com“
- or you can always wander up to the bar and pay there, by card, cash, or postal orders (do they still exist?). Come to fish night this week and sign up.
If you’re not in it, you won’t win it. Check out these lucky winners this month…
OK you won’t retire on it, but you could treat several friends to fish and chips at the club on a Friday!