As a result of the revised guidance issued yesterday (whilst still waiting for the official published version) the following must be observed when visiting the club house:
- Face coverings/masks must be worn at all times except when eating or drinking.
- There will be table service only for the ordering of food or drink.
- Last orders will be called at 9.30 p.m. and all must have left the club by 10 p.m.
- No groups at a table can be more than 6 people, and changing tables is not allowed.
- Non-members must leave their name and contact information.
The new NHS COVID-19 app, available to download for free in England and Wales from 24 September, is the fastest way to see if you’re at risk from coronavirus. The faster you know, the quicker you can alert and protect your loved ones and community.
It can also be used to scan the QR code posters sited around the club which will assist with the club’s requirement for contact tracing.
The app has a number of tools to protect you, including contact tracing, local area alerts and venue check-in. It uses proven technology from Apple and Google, designed to protect every user’s privacy. Read more about how the NHS protects your data and privacy.
The poster will look like this: